Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, the Department of Parks & Recreation, and USTA Certified Pro tennis instructor Tony Labonte are pleased to present Fall Tennis Lessons. Youth and Adult sessions will be offered.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: Ages 5 and up. Youth and adult classes designated by age range.
- What: Fall tennis lessons with games, contests and prizes! Classes will run for six (6) weeks. The classes are designated by age range. Click here to view program flyer detailing class times for various age groups. Loaner racquets provided.
- When & Where:
- Click here to view program flyer detailing class times for various age groups.
- Wednesday classes will meet at Memorial Park (2600 South Wood Avenue) on September 20 and 27, October 4, 11, 18 and 25.
- Saturday classes will meet at Wilson Park (1113 Summit Terrace) on September 16, 23, and 30, October 7, 14 and 21.
- How: Youth Session is $75. Adult Session is $85. Additional $10 fee for non-residents. Loaner racquets provided. To view full program description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, email us here, or call 908-474-8600. The following original documents are required for first-time registrants:
- Parent ID (i.e. Drivers License).
- Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill).
- Birth Certificate of child.