Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer the 2023 Linden Girls – Summer Softball Camp.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For girls ages 8 through 13.
- What: Softball Camp for girls, with instructor Griffin Thomas (LHS Varsity Softball Coach) and LHS players as assistant staff.
- Where: P.A.L. Fields, which is located at 75 Lower Road.
- When: 9am until 12pm, from July 17 through July 20.
- Rain date: Friday, July 21.
- How: Registration fee is $30. To view full program description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street), or at the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, call 908-474-8600.
- What to bring to camp: Water, glove, bat and cleats.