Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer the 2023 Linden Tigers – Summer Baseball Camp.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program
- Who: For boys ages 5 through 14.
- What: Baseball Camp for boys, with instructors Brandon Czajikowski (LHS Varsity Baseball Head Coach), Frank Hasenauer (LHS Varsity Baseball Assistant Coach) and the Linden High School Varsity Baseball Players.
- Where: Memorial Field (next to the P.A.L. Fields), which is located at 46 Lower Road.
- When: 8:30am until 1pm, from July 10 through July 12.
- Rain date: Thursday, July 13.
- How: Registration fee is $30 per person. To view full program description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street), or at the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. Community Center Building is the only center to accept exact cash. Make checks payable to: Linden Recreation Baseball. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, call 908-474-8600 or email here.
- What to bring to camp: Water, baseball glove, baseball bat, baseball cleats, hat, lunch, sunscreen, and shorts and towel for slip-N-slide