Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer the Summer XC/Track Conditioning Program.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for Summer XC/Track Conditioning Program.
- Who: Open to all incoming Linden High School students, freshman through seniors.
- What: Summer XC/Track Conditioning Program. The focus of this program is to begin conditioning for the upcoming athletic year. There will be a docus on drills, stretches, training and running. Be sure to bring sneakers, athletic clothing and water!
- When: 8am until 10am, Monday through Thursday (weather permitting) from July 12 through July 31.
- Where: Linden Field House at Tiger Stadium, which is located at 700 West Curtis Street.
- How: To view full program description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street), or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, call 908-474-8600.