Mayor Derek Armstead and the Mayor’s Youth Commission, in conjuction with the Linden Department of Parks and Recreation, the Linden Free Public Library and the Linden Public Schools present Backpack Bonanza! Linden Library Card Extravaganza!
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.
- Who: For Linden residents only (proof required or current library card accepted).
- What: Backpack Bonanza! Linden Library Card Extravaganza! Get your free Linden Library Card and receive a backpack and supplies. Enjoy face painting, magicians, balloon art, stilt walkers and more!
- When: August 28, 2023 from 5pm until 8pm.
- Where: School #1, which is located at 729 North Wood Avenue. Enter parking lot on Gibbons Street.
- How: For Linden residents only (proof required or current library card accepted). Child must be present, while supplies last.