COVID-19 Monday Vaccination & Test Clinics
Mayor Derek Armstead has partnered with St. Georges Family & Specialty Pharmacies to provide COVID-19 vaccinations. Walkups permitted, but you must first fill out the registration form online by clicking here.
The library will be closed for Juneteenth. No Covid Clinic will be held on June 20h.
The last Monday night Covid Clinic will be held on Monday June 27th, 2022.
- Who: Open to everyone 5 years and older (children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian). ID is required.
- What: COVID-19 vaccinations.
- When: Monday from 6:30pm until 8:30pm. No Covid Clinic on Monday June 20th. The last Monday night Covid Clinic will be held on Monday June 27th, 2022.
- Where: Linden Public Library.
- How: Fill out this registration form prior to arrival.