Digital Marketing & Social Media Live Webinar
The Union County Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with the Downtown Cranford Business & Economic Development is presenting a free introductory workshop that addresses the basics of harnessing the power of digital, within the context of your organization’s marketing strategy. Digital marketing is an important part of your promotional mix, and social media platforms are valuable tools to use in your marketing communications strategy. In this workshop, we’ll cover:
- Using your website to build a foundation for communicating content
- Integrating digital marketing into your overall promotions
- Search Engine Optimization
- Key aspects of popular social media platforms
You will gain a fundamental understanding of the core principles of digital marketing, and learn to balance digital techniques with traditional methods, for greater effectiveness.
- When – December 8, 2020 6pm – 7:30pm
- Where – Online.
- Register – Click here. Once you register, a webinar link will be emailed to you prior to the event with instructions.
- Cost – Free.
- Registration Deadline – 12/8/20 5:30pm (EST)
- More Information – Click here.