City Clerk Applications Forms, Licenses, Permits & Information
In this section, you can find applications, forms, licenses, permits and information that can be obtained from the City Clerk’s Office. With any questions, please contact the City Clerk’s Office.
Vital Record Request
Click here to view and/or download the vital record request. Vital records include birth certificates, marriage certificates, civil union certificates, domestic partnership certificates and death certificates. Click below for requirements and information pertaining to licenses and registrations.
- Marriage/Civil Union License Information
- Marriage licenses are available to qualifying applicants of all gender compositions, including applicants seeking licenses for same-gender or “same-sex” marriages and nonbinary applicants.
- To view the New Jersey Department of Health’s Application for License: Marriage, Remarriage, Civil Union, or Reaffirmation of Civil Union (Updated April 8, 2019) and the Department’s Same Sex Marriage Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
- Applications may be made in the City Clerk’s office in Linden City Hall on the 2nd Floor between 10am and 4pm on Mondays by appointment only. Please contact our office at (908) 474-8452 to schedule an appointment and further instructions.
- Domestic Partnership Registration Information
Click here to view and/or download the voter registration application.
Click here to view and/or download the OPRA Request form.
Citizen Leadership Form
Click here to view and/or download the Citizen Leadership form.
Dog License Application
Click here to fill out the Dog License Application.
Garage & Yard Sale Application
Click here to fill out the Garage and Yard Sale Application.