Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Curb Permit Applications

A Curb Permit (CP) is required by the Linden Engineering Division for the new construction or replacement of existing curbs along all Municipal Roads throughout the City. Permits along County and State Roads are under Union County and NJDOT jurisdictions, respectively. There is a fee for the permit.

Click here to access curb specifications and other valuable documentation.