Emergency Food Distribution Event Rescheduled to Thursday, February 11th @ 1pm Due to Weather
Please note that this event was originally scheduled for Tuesday, February 9th. Due to the weather, it has been changed to Thursday, February 11th @ 1pm.
The Union County Board of County Commissioners, the Village Super Market of Springfield Township, and Gargiulo Produce are providing a walk-up food distribution event to all Union County residents affected by COVID-19 on Thursday February 11th at 1pm. Click here or text “FindFood” for English, or text “Comida” for Spanish to 908 224 7776 to find helpful information quickly.
Immaculate Conception Church (Parking Lot); 417 Union Avenue, Elizabeth, NJ 07208
- First 300 people will receive shelf-safe food and fresh produce on a first come, first served basis.
- One food distribution per household, while supplies last.
- Bring a cart for the walk-up.
- Refrigerate any perishable items shortly after distribution.
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency, such as a utility bill, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Event will take place rain or shine.
Click here to view and/or download the event flyer in English and Spanish. With any questions, or for more information, please email the DHS Action Line or call them at 908 558 2288.