October 3, 2023
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
300 Edgewood Road Linden, NJ 07036 (908) 486-7751
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to announce the 2023 Fall Wrestling Program. Our program has produced League and State champions! All skill levels are welcome.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For children ages 8 through 18.
- What: Instruction on basic wrestling techniques and skills to improve one’s body awareness and overall confidence. All participants must have their own wrestling shoes. All skill levels are welcome.
- When: Program runs from September 19 through November 21, 2023. Practice will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm until 8pm .
- No practice on October 31, November 7 and November 9.
- Where: McManus Middle School Gymnasium, which is located at 300 Edgewood Road.
- How: $25 registration fee, plus a $6 insurance fee. All participants must have their own wrestling shoes. Register online here, or register in-person at the John T. Gregorio Center (330 Helen Street) from 9am until 4pm, or at the Linden Multi Purpose Center (1025 John Street) from 9:30am until 7:30pm. All locations accept checks, money orders, Visa and Mastercard. No cash. No refunds once the session begins. For more information, call (908) 474-8600. Please note: all new “First Time” participants must bring the following original documents at the time of registration and we will make copies:
- Child’s original birth certificate.
- Household bill showing proof of residency.
- Diver’s License or photo ID of parent/guardian signing up their child.
- October 3, 2023
- October 5, 2023
- October 10, 2023
- October 12, 2023
- October 17, 2023
- October 19, 2023
- October 24, 2023
- October 26, 2023