February 25, 2023
1025 John Street, Linden NJ 07036
- Who: Open to all children ages 4 and 5.
- What: Indoor soccer. All participants must have their own shin guards.
- Where: All Clinic practices are played at the Linden Multi Purpose Center, which is located at 1025 John Street.
- When: The League begins on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 9am. Clinic will run for eight (8) Saturdays: January 7, 14, 21, 28 and February 4, 11, 18 and 25.
- How: Registration deadline is December 30, 2022. After deadline, all registrants must register at the main office and a waiting list will be established. Registration fee is $56 for residents, and $66 for non-residents. The registration fee includes a one-time annual $6 insurance fee. All participants must have their own shin guards. Register online here, or register in person at the John T. Gregorio Center (330 Helen Street) from 9am until 4pm, or at the Linden Multi Purpose Center (1025 John Street) from 9:30am until 7pm. All locations accept checks, money orders, Visa and Mastercard. No refunds once the Clinic begins. For more information, call (908) 474-8600. Please note: all new “First Time” participants must bring the following original documents at the time of registration and we will make copies:
- Child’s original birth certificate.
- Household bill showing proof of residency.
- Diver’s License or photo ID of parent/guardian signing up their child.