Affordable New Jersey Communities for Homeowners and Renters (ANCHOR) Program – Public Event
February 25, 2023
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
John T. Gregorio Center
330 Helen Street Linden, NJ 07036 (908) 474-8627
Several community and local governments are hosting free events to help you participate in the Affordable New Jersey Communities for Homeowners and Renters (ANCHOR) program. The City of Linden Tax Collector’s Office has scheduled an ANCHOR event that will be held at the John T. Gregorio Center at 10am on February 25th, 2023.
Click here to view the ANCHOR program public events schedule. Bring your government issued photo ID to the event.
Division of Taxation staff will be present at these events to:
- Assist in determining your eligibility for the ANCHOR program.
- Provide information such as New Jersey gross income or, ID and PIN (homeowners only), which can be used when completing an ANCHOR application.
- Help file your homeowner or tenant ANCHOR application.
- Click here to download the ANCHOR Application Assistance Form.
- Answer your questions about the program.
- Check the status of your previously filed application, or verify whether you have already filed.
- Click here to view and/or download answers to NJ Renters/Tenants ANCHOR FAQs
- Click here to view and/or download answers to NJ Homeowners ANCHOR FAQs.
- For more information, email here or call (888) 238-1233.