COVID-19 Sunday Testing & Vaccinations
February 6, 2022
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Multi Purpose Center
1025 John Street, Linden NJ 07036
Mayor Derek Armstead has partnered with the Linden Health Department and St. Georges Family & Specialty Pharmacies to provide COVID-19 testing and vaccinations. Walkups permitted, but you must first fill out the registration form online by clicking here.
- Who: Open to everyone 5 years and older (children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian). ID is required.
- What: COVID-19 testing and vaccinations.
- When: Sunday, February 6th from 3pm until 6pm.
- Where: Linden Multi Purpose Center, located at 1025 John Street.
- How: Fill out this registration form prior to arrival.