March 30, 2023
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
1025 John Street, Linden NJ 07036
Seated fitness classes with instructor Kathy Jackson. If you can sit, this is the workout for you!
- Who: For Linden Senior Residents.
- What: Seated fitness classes with instructor Kathy Jackson. Burn calories, build strength and increase your heart rate in a Build A Body’s chair aerobics class executing functional exercises. If you can sit, this is the workout for you!
- Where: Linden Multi-Purpose Center, which is located at 1025 John Street.
- When: Thursdays, from 11:30am until 12pm.
- How: Free program for all Linden Senior Residents. To view full class description and register online, click here. For more information, email here or call (908) 474-8600. In person registration is available 9am – 4pm at the JTG Center, 330 Helen Street or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center, 1025 John Street. Online registration is available 24/7.