November 16, 2023
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
1025 John Street, Linden NJ 07036
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer Seat-ercise Chair Aerobics. Seated fitness classes with instructor Kathy Jackson. If you can sit, this is the workout for you!
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For Linden Senior Residents.
- What: Seated fitness classes with instructor Kathy Jackson. Burn calories, build strength and increase your heart rate in a Build A Body’s chair aerobics class executing functional exercises. If you can sit, this is the workout for you!
- Where: Linden Multi-Purpose Center, which is located at 1025 John Street.
- When: Thursdays, from 11:30am until 12pm
- No class on November 23, 2023.
- How: Free program for all Linden Senior Residents. To view full class description and register online, click here. For more information, email here or call 908-474-8600. In-person registration is available 9am – 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street) Online registration is available 24/7.