October 9, 2023
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
330 Helen Street Linden, NJ 07036 (908) 474-8627
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, the Department of Parks & Recreation and Optimum Human Performance are pleased to offer a six-week Women’s Self Defense Clinic with Shihan Rasheed.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: Linden residents only.
- What: Six-week Women’s Self Defense Clinic with Shihan Rasheed. The Self Defense Clinic will empower participants with self-confidence and a positive attitude. Participants will learn how to protect themselves and how to avoid panic attacks, all while learning how to become stronger, increase fitness, flexibility and focus.
- Where: John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- When: Six-week program. Every Monday, from September 11 through October 23, 2023. The Clinic will meet from 6pm until 7:30pm.
- How: Program cost is $25. To view full class description and register online, click here. For more information, call the Department of Parks & Recreation at 908-474-8600, or 908-474-8639. In-person registration is available 9am – 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration is available 24/7.
- October 9, 2023
- October 16, 2023
- October 23, 2023