Senior Zumba Gold
April 21, 2023
10:00 am - 11:00 am
John T. Gregorio Center
330 Helen Street Linden, NJ 07036 (908) 474-8627
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to announce that registration is open for Spring classes of Senior Zumba Gold.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For Linden senior residents. Participants should consult with a physician prior to participation.
- What: Perfect for active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower intensity, with easy-to-follow Zumba choreography.
- Where: John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- When: Fridays, April 21 through June 23, 2023 from 10am until 11am.
- How: Free program. Registration deadline is April 14, 2023. Participants should consult with a physician prior to participation. To view full program description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, email us here, or call 908-474-8600.
- April 21, 2023
- April 28, 2023
- May 5, 2023
- May 12, 2023
- May 19, 2023
- May 26, 2023
- June 2, 2023
- June 9, 2023
- June 16, 2023
- June 23, 2023