Important Update! The Food Distribution event that was scheduled for this Saturday, December 5th has been moved to Sunday, December 6th at Warinanco Park (Skating Rink) in Roselle by the Park Avenue entrance.
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders, and the Village Super Market of Springfield Township, New Jersey are providing this drive through and walk-up food distribution event to all Union County residents affected by COVID-19 on Sunday, December 6th at 9am.
Warinanco Park at 1 Park Drive, Roselle, NJ 07203 (Skating Rink)
- First 2,000 vehicles will receive shelf-safe food and fresh produce on a first come, first served basis
- One food distribution per vehicle, while supplies last
- Please make sure to clear out the vehicle’s trunk prior to arrival to make room for food bags
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency, such as a utility bill, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Event will take place rain or shine.
Click here to view and/or download the original event flyer in English and Spanish. With any questions, or for more information, please email the DHS Action Line or call them at 908 558 2288.