The Union County Board of County Commissioners, the Village Super Market of Springfield Township, Gargiulo Produce and CMC are providing this drive up only food distribution event to all Union County residents affected by COVID-19 on Saturday, May 8, 2021 @ 8am.
- First 1,200 vehicles will receive shelf-safe food and fresh produce on a first come, first served basis.
- One food distribution per vehicle, while supplies last.
- Please make sure to clear out the vehicle’s trunk prior to arrival to make room for food bags.
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency, such as a utility bill, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Event will take place rain or shine.