The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders, and the Community Food Bank of New Jersey are providing this drive through only food distribution event to all Union County residents affected by COVID-19 on October 10th at 9am.
- First 2,000 vehicles will receive shelf-safe food and fresh produce on a first come, first served basis
- One food distribution per vehicle, while supplies last
- Please make sure to clear out the vehicle’s trunk prior to arrival to make room for food bags
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency, such as a utility bill, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Event will take place rain or shine
Click here to view and/or download the event flyer in English and Spanish. With any questions, or for more information, please email the DHS Action Line or call them at 908 558 2288.