Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Get Help with Your Water and Sewer Bills

The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs has funds available to help cover water and sewer arrears.

Click here to view and/or download the utility arrears assistance flyer.