Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Have Questions about the Status of an Unemployment Claim?

You can send a message to the state Labor Department through its website.

  • Choose “To send us email”.
  • Click to submit a message through their new online form.
  • Follow the prompts.