A Special Meeting of the Linden Shade Tree Commission will take place at 6pm on Thursday, October 1, 2020. The meeting will be held electronically due to current health emergency, as declared by the Governor of New Jersey, limiting personal contact and public gatherings. Members of the public wishing to offer comments can access the meeting using the Go-To- Meetings electronic platform below. Please keep your microphone muted until the public comment portion of the meeting. Official action may be taken at this meeting. Portions of the meeting may be held in Executive Session.
How To Dial In Using Your Phone
- To participate in this virtual meeting, first, dial 1 (872) 240-3212.
- Then, enter the following access code: 942 888 173 #
How To Connect Using Your Computer, Smartphone or Tablet
- To participate using your computer’s microphone and/or camera, click here.
- If you are prompted for an access code, enter 942 888 173 and click on the button that says “Join”.
- Your computer will then get a prompt from the website to either open the GoToMeeting application (if it is already installed on your computer) or to install the GoToMeeting application if it is not already installed on your computer.
- The GoToMeeting application will then open and you will be connected to the meeting.
- If you have technical issues, you will find answers to frequently asked questions and the ability to contact GoToMeeting’s technical support staff here.