RFQ Notice for 2021
Public Notice for the request for qualifications of professional service contracts beginning January 1, 2021.
PLEASE NOTE that in person drop-off shall be through APPOINTMENT ONLY by calling 908-474 8444. Appointment hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 AM-4:00 PM. You must adhere to all Covid-19 guidelines. All submissions must be handed directly to an employee of the Purchasing Department and/or have delivery confirmation. We are NOT RESPONSIBLE for deliveries.
Notice is hereby given that sealed submissions will be received by the Purchasing Agent, Ann Marie Whelan, of the City of Linden, on Thursday, November 5, 2020 11:00 A.M. prevailing time, in Planning Board Room #215, City Hall, City of Linden, 301 N. Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036 then publicly opened and read aloud for the following:
Please note that in person drop-off is through appointment only by calling 908-474 8444. Appointment hours are Monday through Friday between the hours of 10am until 4pm. You must adhere to all Covid-19 guidelines. All submissions must be handed directly to an employee of the Purchasing Department and/or have delivery confirmation. We are not responsible for deliveries.
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM SERVICES
- GRANT WRITER
- APPRAISAL SERVICES
- ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
- AUDIT CONSULTING SERVICES
- BOND COUNSEL SERVICES
- COURT REPORTING SERVICES
- DEFENSE COUNSEL FOR WORKERS COMPENSATION PROGRAM SERVICES FOR INSURANCE COMMISSION
- ENGINEERING SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TESTING SERVICES
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
- FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES
- INSURANCE CONSULTANT BROKER SERVICES FOR FINANCE AND INSURANCE COMMISSION
- LAND SURVEYING AND TAX MAP REVISION SERVICES
- ENGINEERING ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AT THE LINDEN LANDFILL
- LITIGATION DEFENSE COUNSEL SERVICES
- MEDICAL SERVICES
- PLANNING BOARD ATTORNEY SERVICES
- PLANNING BOARD PLANNER SERVICES
- PLANNING SERVICES
- ZONING BOARD ATTORNEY SERVICES
- SPECIAL BANKRUPTCY COUNSEL SERVICES
- SPECIAL TAX COUNSEL SERVICES
- SPECIAL TAX EXPERT WITNESSES APPRAISAL SERVICES
- PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
- SPECIAL COUNSEL SERVICES O.P.R.A.
- REDEVELOPMENT LITIGATION COUNSEL SERVICES
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT COORDINATION SERVICES
- TITLE SERVICES
- HOUSING REHABILITATION CONSULTING SERVICES
- INSURANCE COMMISSION ATTORNEY SERVICES
- RETIREMENT SERVICES “MASS MUTUAL”
- RETIREMENT SERVICES “VOYA FINANCIAL”
- MUNICIPAL MARKETING SERVICES
- REDEVELOPING, MASTER PLANNING & AFFORDABLE HOUSING SERVICES
- CONSULTING SERVICES FOR LINDEN FIRST EMPLOYMENT READINESS PROGRAM
- SPECIAL COUNSEL SERVICES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AVIATION MATTERS, MUNICIPAL PORT AUTHORITY MATTERS, ENVIRONMENTAL MATTERS AND LABOR COUNSEL
- COMPUTER SERVICES
- BANKING SERVICES
- BANKING SERVICES AND COVERAGE OF PAYROLL EXPENSES
- LITIGATION DEFENSE FOR THE INSURANCE COMMISSION
- GRANT WRITING SERVICES FOR IBANK NJ DOT COORDINATOR
- GRANT WRITING SERVICES FOR TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR
- GRANT WRITING AND APPLICATION SERVICES FOR FEDERAL/STATE STIMULUS
Standardized submission requirements and selection criteria are on file and available in the Purchasing Department, City Hall, 301 N. Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036.
Submission packages may be obtained on the The City of Linden’s website (here).
All professional service contractors are required to comply with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 52:32-44 (Business Registration of Public Contractors), N.J.S.A. 10:5-31 et seq. And N.J.A.C. 17:27 et seq. (Contract Compliance and Equal Employment Opportunities in Public Contracts).
Submission by Corporations and Partnerships shall include a completed Disclosure of Ownership form (N.J.S.A. 52:25-24.2) and shall include a completed Non-Collusion Affidavit.
The City of Linden reserves the right to reject any or all submissions due to any defects of waive informalities and accept any submissions that in their judgment will be in the best interest of the City of Linden. The City of Linden shall award the contract or reject all submissions no later than 60 days from receipt of same.
Ann Marie E. Whelan, Purchasing Agent
- To view and/or download the paper version of the RFQ Notice for 2021, click here.
- To see all active RFQ and job opportunities with the City of Linden, including those in the notice above, click here.