The Union County Board of Commissioners will be hosting a Rent and Utility Assistance Enrollment Event.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for the Rent and Utilities Assistance Enrollment Event.
- Who: Must reside within Union County, be an adult listed on your signed lease agreement, reside in a rental property, and have had your household experience income/financial hardship directly or indirectly due to COVID-19.
- What: Rent and utility assistance enrollment event.
- Where: Room K517 in the Union College Kellogg Building, which is located at 40 West Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07202.
- March 24, 2023 from 12pm until 6pm.
- March 25, 2023 from 9am until 2pm.
- How: Registration required. No walk-ins! Click here to register, or call 888-998-2432. Click here to visit the Union County Emergency Rental Assistance Program website.