Pandemic Doubles the Need for Help – PSE&G Offers Support & Flexibility
COVID-19 has inflicted financial hardship on many of PSE&G’s customers and left them struggling to pay bills. Today, twice as many customers are seriously behind on their bills than before the pandemic. New Jersey’s grace period on utility disconnections ended on December 31, 2021. Customers at risk of utility service disconnection should enroll in a Deferred Payment Arrangement (DPA) and apply for payment assistance to avoid an interruption of their utility service.
Many more customers are now eligible for energy assistance programs that have been expanded with increased income limits. PSE&G is offering more flexible payment options and new deferred payment arrangements (DPAs).
- Enroll in a PSE&G Deferred Payment Arrangement (DPA): Click here or call 800-357-2262. When asked, “What would you like help with today?” say, “Payment arrangement.”
- Apply for State energy assistance: Click here or dial 2-1-1.
- Click here to watch an explainer video about all the available State programs in English.
- Click here to watch an explainer video about all the available State programs in Spanish.
- Need help, but not sure where to start? Click here or call PSE&G Customer Care at 800 357 2262.