Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer Project Healthy Bones.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For Linden senior residents.
- What: An osteoporosis prevention, exercise, and education program for older adults. Balance and strength to stand tall.
- When: Mondays, September 11 through November 20, 2023 at 10am.
- Where: John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- How: To view full class description and register online, click here. For more information, email here or call 908-474-8600. In person registration is available 9am – 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or at the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration is available 24/7.