Registration for Parks & Recreation Fall Programs
Registration has begun for the City of Linden Department of Parks & Recreation Fall season programs. The department offers a variety of classes for youth, adults and senior citizens including arts and crafts, ceramic, sewing, line dancing, Zumba and more.
- Click here to view and/or download the flyers for the Fall Youth Programs.
- Click here to view and/or download the flyers for the Fall Adult Programs.
- Click here to view and/or download the flyers for the Fall Senior Programs.
- To register online, click here. First time registrants are required to call (908) 474-8600 during business hours to have an account set up.
- To register in-person, visit the Parks & Recreation office in the John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street. You may also register by going to the Linden Multi-Purpose Center at 1025 John Street.
- For more information, email here or call (908) 474 8600.