Skip to content
SNAP Benefits to Change Starting March 1st, 2023
Important update for SNAP households:
- Emergency extra SNAP benefits expire February 28, 2023.
- Due to a recent change in federal law, the extra temporary benefits SNAP recipients have received, known as SNAP Emergency Allotments, is coming to an end.
- This means the regular SNAP benefit will resume starting March 1, 2023. The minimum monthly SNAP benefit in New Jersey is now $50.
- For more information, click here.
- To view and/or download the NJ SNAP benefits infographic, click here.