Mayor Derek Armstead, Council President Michele Yamakaitis, the City of Linden, Uptown Linden, the Department of Parks and Recreation, Union County and the Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union present the 4th Annual City of Linden 2023 Polish Festival. Bringing the Polish community together for one big event!
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.
- Who: Fun for all ages!
- What: Polish festival with authentic Polish food, a beer and wine tent, Polish vendors, Polish Living History, live Polish music & DJ, and children’s activities.
- Where: In front of Linden City Hall (301 North Wood Avenue) and the Raymond Wood Bauer Promenade (400 North Wood Avenue).
- When: Saturday, September 16, from 12pm until 8pm.
- Rain Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023.
- How: Free event. For more information, contact Council president Michele Yamakaitis at 908-494-0880 or Danuta Lisowska at 908-601-8598.