Vaccination Night Clinic
Mayor Derek Armstead has partnered with Super Health Pharmacy once again to provide Linden residents with both Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccinations. Walkups permitted, but you must first fill out the consent form online by clicking here.
- Who: Open to all. ID is required. Ages five and up. Minors must have a parent or guardian present. Children ages 5 through 11 are eligible for the pediatric two-dose Pfizer vaccine. Adolescents ages 12 through 17 are eligible for the two dose Pfizer vaccine.
- What: Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for COVID-19.
- When: Thursday, November 11th, 2021, from 5pm until 8pm
- Where: Linden PAL, 400 Maple Avenue, Linden NJ 07036
- How: Fill out this consent form prior to arriving to the Vaccination Clinic.
- For information about booster shots, click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.